Tuesday, February 10, 2009

We're All In This Together

Just when you thought there couldn't possibly be another mediocre blog on the internet, here comes Mr. Work with a blog that parallels the depth of a Ben Affleck flick (he shoots, he scores).

Being the first post, it will be shorter than Sarah Palin's credibility on foreign policy (shoot the jay).

General purpose of this blog; vent about the unfortunate, yet humorous, events surrounding politics in the greatest capitol without representation.
Over the next few months, I will attempt to keep up with the highs and lows of the Distric of Celebration.

Check out the following posts which are on my blog: (3 Kids from Atlanta)

Toe Tapping In Public Bathrooms Since 2004,
Mr. Work

1 comment:

  1. I call it the way I see it. You are definitely Moe. Andre is more of the Larry type. I call dibs on being Curly! guess that means I am going to die first. Oh...

    ReplyDelete